Yes, we offer a 25% EDU discount for students and teachers under the following circumstances:
- You study in residence at any school, music school, conservatory, university or similar recognized institution
- The field of study at such institution is not required to be in the field of music/media
- You are enrolled in a music-related recognized distance learning course (part-time or full-time)
- There is no lower or upper age limit
- If the eligible person is a minor, the discount is still valid, but the order must be made by a person of age
- You teach full time or near full time (at least 50% of your work hours) in residence at a music school, conservatory, university or similar recognized institution in a music-related subject
- Your employment may be permanent or temporary as long as you are employed at the time of requesting the discount and foreseeably will remain so for at least three more months
Just contact us with the libraries you want to purchase and include some proof of eligibility (scanned student ID, faculty letter, ...). We will then send you discount code for use in our shop.
Please make sure that your proof of eligibility shows a recent date so we can verify that you quality for the EDU Discount. Anything that proves that you are right now eligible for a discount will be sufficient.
Please also make sure to send documentation in English, or with an English translation enclosed.
EDU licenses of our collections share their Terms of Service with regular licenses and are not limited in any way.